Friday, December 18, 2009

Breathe in..Breathe out

My little boy is giving me a run for my money! I lose my patience and I yell and then feel bad. He looks at me with these big blue eyes

And says mom.. seriously RELAX !




Who could get mad at this little boy?


Well I do sometimes!! And then it breaks my heart!



He ran in today with his Burger king crown on upside down and laughing hysterical. I was busting up. And its those little moments that make up for it.He truly is



I freaking LOVE this boy! Even if I lose my patience and freak out sometimes.

7 comments:

Leesa said...

oh asht... you are a great mom! i lose my patience more times than i am proud to admit. you are NOT alone! i went to bed crying the other night because wade and i had a HORRIBLE day and i spent the majority of it yelling. i hate having those days! and then you go in their room when they are completely asleep and your heart sinks a little more because they look so sweet and innocent. :) just know that dax loves you no matter what! and ALL moms have bad days!!

Brooke said...

Oh, he is just so stinkin' cute, but I totally know what you are going through. Just blame it on PMS, and realize it will be better in a few days. Unfortunately we are all there sometimes. You are an AMAZING mom!!!

Eve and Tim DeLoach x2 said...

you`re a good mom. Dont 4get it

Emily said...

he is too cute! i find myself getting short with my nieces or nephew and immediately feel horrible!were human!

Whitney said...

I know what you mean!!! Somedays I want to chuck Presley across the room. But then she does something stinking cute and I cant get enough of her. I feel horrible for even getting mad.

ConnieB said...

IT happens to the best- babies are there to teach us just as much as we are there to teach them!

Michele said...

Welcome to being a mom! I would be lying to say it gets better:( You are right though he is a stud! I miss little Dax!