Monday, January 11, 2010

Utah Trip

After Christmas we drove up to Utah to see my family and like always had a great time. Besides the fact it was absolutely freezing! I love to visit the snow but am reminded quickly why we live in Arizona!

Grandpa and Dax

My dad took Austin and Dax out sledding behind his razor. They had a blast. Dax didn't know quite what to think of the snow

And grandpa spoiled him to the max and gave him whatever he wanted!

He got him this sweet little jeep for Christmas. We couldn't use it outside till we got back to Az. He loves it!

We spent a few days with my mom and got to spend New Years and celebrate her birthday with them. Dax and Bryn fought like brother and sister this trip. It was pretty funny. I bet they will go through stages of liking each other.. then not so much



On the way home we stopped in Manti and stayed with Austin's Uncle & Aunt. This picture isn't very good but we came over the hill at sunset and the temple was sitting there on the hill.. it was breathtaking, it is such a beautiful temple! We had such a fun time with them, they have the cutest little farm.

It was a good trip and Sadie the little lady did great in the car :)



4 comments:

Michele said...

It was so good to see you. I am sad we did not Austin and Dax, maybe next time!

Eve and Tim DeLoach x2 said...

ur dad looks so cute with dax.

&D designs said...

You guys are gypsies! Always traveling! Soo fun! There couldn't be a better time to do it then now! I wish we did more when we were first married and had no kids in school!

JennaK said...

I wanted to send you an invite to my blog that I just changed to private, but don't have your email. Could you email it to me? jvfking @ gmail dot com