Friday, August 20, 2010

Pink, bows, and Lace!

I am so excited to have a little girl around I can barely stand it! I love my boys SO MUCH but I need a female around to balance it out.. and so I can dress her and paint her toes and buy her dolls and barbies!! :) I have been LOVING making some girl onsies and bows. I found this old school white lace and I have been dying it different colors and I am in love! I am so excited for this little girl to get here and see these little things filled out!




I needed to see a headband on a head so Dax gladly was my model.




This little stinker also helped me make cookies today and while a batch was baking I went and did some chores.. Dax was to quiet so I went to find him.. where was he? In the kitchen on the floor eating the cookie dough. Not just some cookie dough.. HALF the bowl! Cutest Cookie Monster I ever did see! :)

Life is good and not to eventful other then making little girl stuff, going to the gym (made an oath I wouldn't gain 60 pounds like I did the 1st time) and playing with my Daxey Boy! Austin is working hard and doing great out here. We are coming home October 15th! We are VERY excited. It is really hard to be ACROSS the United States away from our home and from family and friends for this long! But we are so blessed to have the work we do so no complaining from me. This pregnancy is going AWESOME! I feel good and she moves ALL the time. I wake up in the night to full on Olympic soccer games going on in there. She has been such a stinker and wouldn't move whenever Austin tried to feel her so during one of the games the other night I woke him up and he finally got to feel her. She does have a name.. but I call her one and Austin another. So we might just have to meet her and see what fits or Austin will hopefully just give in.. whatever comes first! :) Ill post a pic soon of my growing belly, we have been really lame with the camera lately!



6 comments:

The Clarks said...

Ash all the stuff you are making is ADORABLE! I guess I don't need to make her anything cause it's looking like she already has too much stuff to wear :D Can't wait to see a pic of the belly! Glad you're doing awesome! Love you guys and we can't wait for you to come home so Cannon can meet you all!

Leesa said...

well look at you... you crafty little thaaang :)....
why oh why could i not be blessed with the craft talent!? i ask myself that everyday... and why oh why do you live in another state where i cant have you come teach me!?
darling stuff ash!! cant wait to see this doll face!!

The Valentine's said...

Porter has the same cute shirt as Dax!! Little girls look like so much fun! I'm a little nervous to find out what we're having...girls would be soo cute and fun but I know Porter would love a little buddy!! I'll be needing some onesie tips from you for sure!! Have a safe trip home!!

The Valentine's said...

I'm 4 months and we get to find out over Labor Day weekend when Elliott will be home. I was only able to stay in San Diego for July but I'll be there all next summer w/ him. From May to October I think!

Michele said...

Cute girl stuff! i am so glad you are having fun with it all. As for Dax he is a man after my own heart. The dough is always better than the cookies:)

Brooke said...

So dang cute!!! I love the stuff. You are little miss seamstress. I can't wait to have you back. It was so much fun talking to you the other day. We miss you guys so much (as you noticed when Noah and Isaac both wanted to talk to you). Talk to you soon. Post those pictures of your little belly.