Friday, May 15, 2009

Pictures!

Daxey boy is my little buddy. Everything that Mom does Daxten does. I love it! Here he is helping me get ready for Utah
Loves helping with the laundry
Helping me clean out our fridge
He learned how to crawl up the stairs before we left all on his own. He got mad that I went upstairs without him so he just followed me up!

Reading the gossip mags with me on the long drive up!


Crawling through the doggy door at Aunt Trisha's

Look at that sad face! He misses daddy!


7 comments:

The Clarks said...

I miss him :( Can't wait for you guys to come visit!

erin said...

such cute pictures!!

Our Family said...

he is so freaking cute !! I love the pics..my fav is the gossip mags! so cute !

Michele said...

He is a busy, busy boy!Good thing he is so cute:)

Devin & Ruthann said...

That sad face is ADORABLE!!

ConnieB said...

Hey Ashtyn! I found your blog on Char's. Daxten is so cute, and btw I think you are the best mom for actually doing his hair and making him cute! Brody's lucky if I remember to change his diaper. Jk :p Cute blog!

Brooke said...

I am glad to see you are back to blogging again. I was checking for a few days and then stopped for a few days, so I was happy to see something again. We miss you guys. Noah asked about Dax yesterday. He was wondering if Dax was going to come play. Sad! Then he remembered that Dax is in Utah and that we get to see him when we go there. He was so excited (So cute). Cute pics. I hope you are hanging in there.