Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dax's Birthday Day!

Austin took the day off from work and we had such a FUN day together! It started off by waking up and giving Dax this new car that he LOVES and some Mego Legos, a Big Dump Truck and some new books! Then to went breakfast at Ihop...



Then we went to the BEACH





Then after the Beach Dax had lots of missed calls from everyone calling him to sing Happy Birthday. He thought it was the GREATEST and listened to the messages over and over and just laughed and laughed. Thanks everyone for calling, he LOVED it!


After a nap and playing with our new toys and taking our new car for a spin around the apartments, we had cupcakes!! Dax with no surprise, LOVED it and ate the WHOLE thing plus an ice cream cone that cousin Brennan brought over for him.




I cant believe my baby is 1!


9 comments:

Michele said...

I love the pics of Dax eating his cupcakes! Bren told me how hilarious it was. I am glad he ahd a great day. I will have to call him again soon:)

Emily said...

i so have a picture of my first birthday destroying my first cake! Dax looks like he enjoyed it!!

The Clarks said...

So cute! I'm glad you guys had a fun day. That's nice Austin took the day off. Bummed we couldnt make it last night. Bryce didn't get home till 9:45 :( Ps...did you end up getting his hair cut? It looks like it but I don't know if it's just cause its not in the mohawk! It looks so cute!

T+C=N said...

I cant believe he is one either! Time goes by too fast! Cant wait to see you guys :)

Denyse said...

Seriously, I can't believe he's 1 too!! He is so freakin adorable, did he get a haircut?? Looks like he enjoyed the beach and water...Kadence wasn't a big fan of the cold water, but she sure does love a warm bath :) You'll have to tell him we said Happy Birthday!

J and L Palmer said...

how fun! that's so great that austin could hang out with you guys! he's getting so big!

ConnieB said...

Time seriously flys, doesn't it!? I really have to get brody that car... dax is so stinkin cute! Great beach pictures too btw (:

Bup and Bridget said...

Happy Birthday cutie Dax! I can't believe he is already one. It just seems like a month ago we were chillin in our luxurious condo in good ol' San Carlos. Time really does fly by!

Rusty and Ashley said...

Glad he had such a good day! Looks like mommy and daddy had fun too! Happy Birthday Dax!