Friday, August 14, 2009

What we have been up to..

My mom and sisters and little brother are in town for the week so we have been playing! Its there last hoorah before school starts. We have done sea world, the beach a few times, the pool, park, and shopping today and swap meet tomorrow :)
This was Dax at the Shamu show.. oh oh oh ohhhh and clapping and pointing.Loved it to say the least

Mom, sissys, brother and Dax

@ Elmo 4d


hanging with Gammy at the Beach
Oh and we heard that the last hour of legoland is free, parking and everything so one day after the beach we went down at 7' o clock got everyone out both strollers go running up to the gate ( so we could get our full hour in) and the nice teenage boy working the gate said that promotion ended 3 months ago! Awesome! So with Brynlee bawling to ride the choo choo train we went to the park instead! Here is our nice attempt at Legoland.. the front gate! :)




So I broke down and cut Dax's hair, the Mohawk is back! I told everyone that I would get rid of it when he turned one, I cant do it! Everyone asked if I cut it, I didn't cut it I was growing it out so it was to long for the mohawk... but I missed it! That's how we know our little boy, he has had it since he was an hour old! ( I think its my last helpless attempt to keep him looking like my baby, he looks SO old without it!) Anyways this is what he has been up to...

Getting into Everything!!






And getting dressed up by aunt Bree and Mommy like a girl!





6 comments:

The Clarks said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! Haha I love Dax as a little girl...but I love him more has a little boy!

ConnieB said...

I love that you put dax in girls clothes. Hilarious! Everything looks like so much fun- bet you're excited to be back soon!!
:D

Our Family said...

oh my gosh so .. Dax and Brin and the cutest kids in the world!! I cant wait to see him ! only one more month !! and i must say your hair is getting so long ! i love it!! so pretty ash!! who cut his hair?

Brooke said...

You did not let him get dressed up like a girl. He will be so mad when he is about 5. I am so happy that you brought back the mohawk. I was so worried when it was gone. I can see why you missed it. It looks like you had so much fun. I wish I could come there to play.

J and L Palmer said...

so much fun in california! sea world would be so fun to go to with arys! dax looked so into it all. you guys will have a pretty little girl someday!

Michele said...

What a fun week! The last hurrah for you both! Have a safe trip home. Bren (and I) miss Daxy! You will have to save the pic of Dax dressed as a girl for his wedding video! I love that little guy:)