Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mexico.. Rocky Point Style

This weekend we went with some family's from our ward camping to Rocky Point. It only took us 3 1/2 hours from our house and it was a blast! It was the Harley Biker Rally so we got to hear motorcycles all night and party's till 5 am but it comes with the experience. We loved it! We played on the beach all day, Austin snorkeled and speared fish, we ate AMAZING tacos, sat around the camp fire at night and got to hang out with great friends.
Dax got a henna tat because I cant say no to the vendors
Seriously

The boys loved the warm water and couldn't get enough

I dont ever want to look like this



9 comments:

dA nUgA's said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun in Rocky Point! Daxton is getting so big!

Whitney said...

OH my gosh! is that guy for real. That poor dog. I feel so bad for her. You should have said, if my boobs ever look like that Im getting them done. Cause I know that what I would do.

The Bottjer Family said...

Looks like you had a blast. I'm with you... I never want to be saggy, and I never want to be a dog. =)

ConnieB said...

Bahahaha! That dog and the crack! Greatest post of my life. haha!

ashley wright said...

Rocky point is always splendid in so many ways! its so relaxing and beautiful but theres always the most jacked stuff and people there. wes and i went one time and saw a guys body cut in half on both sides of a train track. ya. yikes!

Hope you guys had a blast!
Dax is such a big boy :) i love him!

Ps. we need to take a trip to rocky point together!

Michele said...

How fun! Oh that poor mamma dog- ouch!

Johnston*family said...

We missed going... But I'm glad we missed all the crack. I'm glad you had fun!

Brooke said...

I am just so glad that I got a picture of the crack!! No one would have believed it. What you didn't mention is that he was wearing a speedo every other day. Yuck!! We had so much fun with you guy. We will for sure do it again.

love_b said...

He seriously is the cutest little guy!