Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 09

This year our family was the Grease theme! Good ol Danny and Sandy and our little greaser
Austin and I ditched Daxey boy Friday night and went to Trent and Char's Party, it was a lot of fun! Here is Bree (she was a bumble bee and Bryce was a Sunflower) Charde and I

Saturday we had a BBQ with some friends, Austin made some killer ribs! Then we took Dax with his favorite group of Boys trick or treating. It was a blast

He got his momma's sweet tooth



Oh and I forgot to post this awesome picture! Last week for our ward Trunk-or-Treat Austin had a work party so I was husbandless and Dana also was husbandless do to work, so Brooke had the amazing idea to go as Polygamists! We used Spence as the dirty ol husband and all our kids together was perfect! We picked up the Beaut of dresses from the GoodWill. If you want to borrow mine just ask.
The best part of the night was Spencer made us go walk through Wal Mart after the party! People couldn't stop staring and the looks of disgust were enough to make my ribs hurt from laughing. Oh what we do for entertainment :)




10 comments:

Emily said...

cute costumes!! we missed you guys!!

Michele said...

That is so funny! I totally want your dress:)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Ohmygosh. That is the FUNNIEST costume idea ever! I love that you all went to Walmart. Good times.

And I love your Grease theme! Cute!

Brooke said...

You guys look so dang cute as the Grease pair. You make a perfect rebelious Sandy!! Dax is the cutest thing. He was so fun to trick or treat with.

Whitney said...

OK The polygamist costumes are hysterical. I almost wet my pants. I love your Danny and Sandy costumes. So cute!

ConnieB said...

bahaha! Polygamists. hahaha!
You guys make the perfect Sandy and Danny. Your hair is so cute! Love!

Hilarie said...

You are so funny:) A poligimist...
Dax looked adorable for Halloween.

Hilarie said...

So i cant spell,i ment polygamist. hehe

Hey, This is Lisa. said...

Very clever costume choices! You all looked great!

The Herberts said...

I would have loved to have been in Wal-Mart spectating...seriously! How funny!