Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oh hello!

Oh Hi.. yes we are still alive and well! :) I have been stinking it up in the blogging world. But see this little boy.. he keeps me busy. He is so dang funny, and naughty and the best little boy. I have really been trying to just enjoy him while its just him and I in the day before this little girl comes. We have had lots of fun and I just don't think I could love him anymore! We are enjoying some BEAUTIFUL fall weather here in Va.. its in the 50's!! Pants and sweatshirts and blankets.I love it! I will miss it.
"Baby Sissy" (what Daxey boy calls her,and all of us because she still has no name) is doing great! I am 30 weeks and feeling fabulous. I cant believe she will be here before we know it! Dax loves telling me where baby sissy is (In case I forget) and points and kisses my belly. Pretty dang cute. He is going to be an awesome big brother. If we can keep the body slamming to a minimum.
Next Tuesday Dax and I fly home and Austin will follow on Thursday.. So excited!! I really need some Costa Vida and Golden Spoon, oh man have I been craving ALL SUMMER! MMM get in my belly! Oh and I cant wait to see our family and friends! I am pregnant.. priorities get all crazy :) AND my HOUSE! Oh dear I cant wait to be home in our house!!

4 comments:

Devin & Ruthann said...

We can't wait to see you guys again!

Michele said...

I can't believe you are done! What a cool summer. Have a safe trip! are we going to get to see yall this holiday season? I hope so!!

The Valentine's said...

Anytime you need a Costa Vida eatin' buddy I'm so there!!

Brooke said...

So so cute. I can't wait to give that kids a huge hug!! If you hurry, maybe you can still come swimming before it cools down again.