Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall Fun

We found the best Fall Festival Ever! And it happened to be right around the corner from us! Cox Farm is 60 acres of fall heaven! For $9 we got a hayride, rode tractors, milked cows, enjoyed the petting zoo, did "farm chores", rode all there HUGE slides, got there to die for apple cider and kettle corn, enjoyed live music, picked pumpkins and just had a blast!! Excuse my overload of pictures, we had so much fun!





Dax and Dad on the hay ride

Dax DROOLING over all the tractors




Oh Bless her heart! Don't you nursing mommy's feel like this sometimes?? Well, when you feel like complaining just think of dear Ms. Piggy here, it could be worse! :)



I don't know who is having more fun


I was a Happy Camper


There free apple cider shacks

Is that not the cutest barn ever? I was in love. There were animals all the way through then upstairs was a huge slide that took you outside



Learning to milk cows






Picking out there pumpkin! In case you are wondering.. our new pumpkin weighs 74 pounds!! It is awesome! Austin can't wait to carve it. We just have to find enough room to get it home!



It was a GREAT day!! Fall is my favorite!

9 comments:

ConnieB said...

You look great and you're tiny!
What a fun time!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! Great pictures. And look at you mama...you look gorgeous :) I love this time of year.

Michele said...

That looks so fun. I love fall too. I just wish it didn't mean snow is right around the corner. Your little baby bump is so dang cute!!!

Devin & Ruthann said...

It looks so fun! I love the pic of Austin and Dax coming down the slide. Daddies are so cute with their boys, huh?

The Clarks said...

Oh my heck this place looks so fun! I wish we had fun fall weather and festivities...it's still hotter than hades here. Enjoy it while you can!

carlotta cisternas said...

Adorable photos! Looks like y'all had a blast :)

Leesa said...

darling pictures!!
and my oh my little missy dont you look H.O.T.!! you look so GOOD!
im glad you had FUN! i LOVE FALL!! best time of the year EVER!!

SparklyAngels said...

Looks like a great time. I wish I could take my kids to a pumpkin patch. We don't have any in Florida unfortunately. I love Fall and miss these fun things we used to do when we lived in Pa.

tabithakristine said...

Let me just start by saying that you have one of the cutest little boys :) I can't wait until mine is old enough to enjoy the farm and pumpkin patch--right now I just have his daddy who DROOLS at tractors! Haha. Congrats on your pregnancy! Have a great week. :)