Monday, December 8, 2008

My baby is getting so big!

I cant believe how fast Dax is growing!! Austin and I took him to his 4 month check up today and he is a healthy little boy, just growing up way to fast! He weighs 16 1/2 pounds and is about in his 80th percent tile in everything. He is perfect! He is starting to eat solids, yummy cereal and he is starting to push himself up and attempts to roll over.I just cant believe it! He has been a little me from the start but he is starting to look more like Austin every day. How lucky am I to have such handsome boys?? Dang it I love them!

First time eating solids, Loved it!!

Look at those rolls!



1 comment:

T+C=N said...

He looks sooo cute! Trent is obsessed with him and pretty much thinks he is the coolest baby ever! We need to get together more! I miss you!