Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I love Christmas time!

I forgot this year how much I enjoy Christmas! I really have not been in the spirit this year and last night really got me excited! This year we are spending it with my family in Utah, and Bryce and Bree are going to her parents so we had our Christmas dinner and present opening last night at the Clarks. It was so fun! Dax enjoyed opening the presents WAY more then I thought he would. He was ripping open the presents and loving it. He loved all his new toys from grandpa & grandma too. It was so fun to watch. I cant wait for Christmas now, and I am so glad because I have kinda felt like the Grinch!
Kendall just had to hold it and he ripped it all off by himself

"Mom, save me from all my uncles!"

Austin and Bryce got these little helicopters and it was the highlight of there night. They never grow up :)




3 comments:

The Turner Family said...

Christmas is so much more fun when little babies are around!

Michele said...

Can't wait to see you soon! You will have to "save" Dax from all his Aunts.

Cj-Sg said...

Oh goodness Chris got one of those last year. It's funny how guys never get tired of playing with toys. That's why Chris can't wait for Statt to be old enough to buy the "fun" stuff and spend Christmas morning putting them together.