Monday, December 1, 2008

My New Friends

Ok so funny story... I took Dax on a walk today around the block. These 2 girls were riding there bikes and they came over and asked what we were doing, what our names were etc. Really cute girls. They rode off and went home and I didn't think anything of it. I continued on home. A few minutes later I hear "WAIT, STOP, WE ARE COMING!" I turned around and saw these two little girls running full speed down the street hauling there strollers and baby dolls. It was so cute! I was laughing so hard. They finished our walk with us back to my house where they came in, went right up stairs gave themselves a tour, jumped on my bed, played ping-pong and helped me fold clothes. They were absolutely darling. I sent them home at dark so there moms didn't get worried but they assured me they would be back tomorrow to play. So here are my new best friends Athena and Austyn!

1 comment: