Sunday, April 26, 2009

This Weekend...

So looking at this picture I can't believe how big Daxten is getting!!! (I know I say it all the time) but just from seeing it from this view, he looks so big! Dang it I love this kid!
We went to the mall and took Dax to the animal store and let him play with the puppies, he loved it! They licked his toes and jumped up on him and he thought it was the greatest. Dad says we will NEVER own a dog (due to traumatic memories from a childhood lab that humped him growing up) I say give it a few years, he wont be able to resist his little boy begging for a puppy....
Great view of his 2 teeth!



Like Father Like Son!!
The love for RIBS

P.S Slumdog Millionaire finally came out on our clearplay so we were able to see what all the hype was about.... SO GOOD!! Everyone was not lying, what a great Movie. We loved it!!!

6 comments:

The Clarks said...

I miss him :( he's getting big too fast! pit his growth on hold till we get home so we can enjoy it like everyone else! i canT imagine how kendall feels!

Michele said...

Dax needs a puppy! I hear we might get to see a lot of you this summer:)

Emily said...

Dax is a pimp! Oh and we saw Slumdog too and LOVED it!! your background is so cute by the way!

Our Family said...

your blog is so freaking freaking cute !!!hurry and come to north carolina and help me with mine! how are you chicky ?? i miss you and i miss dax so much he wont even remember his aunt jen when i get back ! love ya jen

Busy Bee Lauren said...

He is the cutest little thing. I want to give him a hug!

I want to see Slumdog Millionaire. I need a clear-whatever-it's-called!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Gah! I always sign into the wrong account :)