Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We got to see DADDY!

Dax and I flew to San Diego this week to see Austin. It was SO GREAT! It seemed like it took so long to come then of course went so fast! But it was so great to be all together again. Dax just loves his daddy and Austin just missed him so much, it was so cute to see them together again. We had nice weather at the beginning of our trip for a few days, then it rained the rest of the week. Oh well we didn't fly down for the beach we went to see our daddy and we soaked up every second we got of him! Went to lunch lots of days and just played! Why he was working we hung out with my sissy in law Bree and we had a blast. We went to Golden Spoon EVERY day I was there. (They have this new flavor right now, island coconut and I got that with milk chocolate.... HEAVEN! Have to try it) We made some really cute skirts, of course didn't get any pictures of them but you can check them out on Bree's blog! :)
Handsome boys!
Uncle Bryce and Aus sure caught a cute one!

My mom and Brynn picked us up from the Airport and it was the CUTEST thing in the world when these two saw each other. They hugged and were laughing and were so happy. They just LOVE each other. Then they held hands ALL the way home! Too cute




Now Rewind to 2 weeks ago....
I have been so CRAZY since I got to Utah. Apparently when you have lots of kids May is the busiest time of year. Even more so than December (according to the mom that chatted me up while I worked the school bake sale) So I arrived smack in the middle of May and got all the craziness of it!! But my mom is doing it alone and I don't know how she does it alone because we were both were running from sun up to sun down.. carpooling, baseball game, soccer game, carpooling, baking, school carnival,carpooling, dance recitals, softball games... I could go on. I am just glad I was here to help but holy moly I don't know if I am ever going to be ready to have 5 children!! Here are some pics from our crazy 2 weeks...
School carnival- Bryn babysitting Dax while I worked the bake sale

Seriously where is this kids mother?

We did get a day to hang out with my cute sis Alexis


Hanging out with Grandpa at Lexis softball game





And through this craziness of the last 3 weeks this has been my sweet boy....
Thanks to his 2 top teeth coming in. I love teething time.

9 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

YAY for getting to stay in AZ for a little while longer! And YAY that you get to be with Austin more! I cannot get over how cute your little boy is!

The Clarks said...

Can't wait for you guys to move here! Keep me updated on where you guys will be staying...I'm crossing my fingers! Dax and Brinley are so stinking cute together! Miss you guys already!

Jessica Muro said...

Hey! I'm doing pretty good...Zaak will be back in about a week and a half. Just in time for the baby...if it doesn't happen sooner. Its awesome that you will be in Cali we will have to get together =P

Michele said...

Yep! May is for sure the craziest! I am glad Tayna had you around to help out. I am so glad you get to be with your hubby!

Devin & Ruthann said...

It looks like Dax had so much fun seeing his daddy! I can't wait until we can go see Devin! And, I'm so glad you guys are staying longer!

Leesa said...

ok so now you FOR SURE have to call me before you move to SD!!! i am so happy that you get to go be with your lover boy and that you get to keep your home in AZ! How exciting is that!!! ???
cant wait to hear from ya :).
LOVES to you!! loves to your little man too... what a DOLL!!!

Our Family said...

i know im so sorry about the pics ! That was the only one that she sent me ! or else i wouldnt have posted it girlie! Im so so so happy you guys are staying longer ! Its so exciting have fun in cali getting a tan and at the beach! love ya jen

The Clarks said...

LOVE the new blog makeover! So darling!

Kim said...

ashtyn, i just found your blog and you guys are so adorable! I love your little family, and Dax is the cutest thing ever! I can't believe how big he is getting! well have fun in the selling world! :) Love ya