Thursday, June 25, 2009

Road Trip

For fathers day we did a complete surprise trip to Arizona to surprise Brian for Fathers Day. We didn't tell anyone we were coming and Austin, Dax, me, Bryce and Bree jumped in the car Saturday after the boys worked and drove home! When we got there we put Dax on the door step rang the doorbell and went back to the car. Brian opened the door and saw Daxey boy sitting there looking up at him. It was Perfect! We had such a fun weekend hanging out with the family. The boys took off Sunday night for work but Bree and I stayed a few extra days and played a little bit. Did some shopping at HOBBY LOBBY which we have missed terribly! Picked up some stuff at SAS for some projects to keep us busy. Got our hair done. Went home to our beautiful homes and took in all we could! And Monday night grandpa watched Dax for us so all of us girls went to the movies and saw The Proposal. We LAUGHED so dang hard we worked off every kernel of popcorn we ate. I cant wait to see it again!! And we drove back to SD Tuesday night. It was a fun little road trip! Just missing Kendall!

SO.. one of the best part of the trips was on our way back we stopped at Jack in the Box in none other then good ol YUMA for dinner. We ordered our food and the very nice lady asked for our names so she could call us when it was ready, we gave her our names she read them back to us as she wrote them down and we went and sat down. Sure enough I go up to get our food when I saw it come up and I am just in time to hear her yell out.... BREN, AHSHANT... We were rolling on the floor laughing! But no big deal.. Bree-Bren, Ashtyn-Ashant... same diff!


6 comments:

The Clarks said...

haha I am dying laughing. out loud. I hope the neighbors can hear! My oh my our trip was fun! I can't wait to get home to my new chandelier! haha.

Michele said...

SOunds like you had a great trip! Thanks again for taking care of my boy. He would for sure starve without you:) Cute idea to leave dax on the porch. Hey, the new name ashant is NOT working for ya:)

Devin & Ruthann said...

I love how you rang the doorbell and left Dax! That's such a cute Father's Day surprise! I bet he loved it!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

The Proposal was...amazing. I died!

So fun that you all visited for Father's Day!

Our Family said...

ok so your so lucky that you got to go home to your house in arizona! I miss Arizona so much ! and hobby lobby !! Did you go to Bres hair chick? Post a pic I wana see it do you love your hair??!

Brooke said...

I am dying to see the Proposal. I am so glad that you loved it. I am glad that you had such a great time here. We can't wait until you move back.