Monday, October 12, 2009

Oh Grass here we come!

This weekend Austin and I, and of course our sidekick Daxey Boy planted grass in our back yard! YES! We have lived in our house for over a year with a nice dirt lot in the back. I am so excited to have a place to send Dax out and play! After shoveling, raking, 2 loads of manure, 50 pounds of seed, & sweat.. we are done! I cant wait for grass!!


So for all those out there that expressed great concern for Dax getting his toenails painted DON'T worry.. he is ALL BOY, he loves to Play in the mud


play with swords


&



:)


So after being in cow crap up to my elbows all day my sweet hubby took me on a DaTe!(babysitter & all)
We went and saw that new movie surrogate, we really liked it! It was really different and the part I loved the most was it wasn't filthy like Hollywood thinks it has to be to be a good movie anymore. It was good AND clean. Go see it..



Have a Great Week!

8 comments:

Our Family said...

cUTe !! Looks like you guys had fun !! Im excited to see the grass!!

ConnieB said...

I love the pictures! Dates are the best these days, aren't they? (:

Michele said...

Yaeh Grass! That will be so nice. I am glad your cute hubby took you on a date after. You guys are so cute together.

The Bottjer Family said...

So fun. Grass is the best! I hope it grows quickly for you.

Brooke said...

Oh, I am so happy for you that you went on a date. You guys deserved it so much. It will be so nice for you to have grass. That was a lot of work. Now my boys won't complain when we send them out there about playing in the dirt!!

Kim said...

YOU guys are ADORABLE! I love your whole dang family! Dax is the cutest! i am glad you all got to plant your winter law too, what a fun experience :)

J and L Palmer said...

yay for grass! it will be so nice to send dax outside to play!

JennaK said...

I have never heard of that movie, but I'll keep it in mind! So nice to have a night out with the hubby.