Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Utah Weekend

For Conference weekend we decided to head up to Utah and visit my family for a few days. We are so glad we did! We had so much fun and it was so nice to get out of the heat in the nice crisp air and enjoy all the pretty leaves and the perks of fall that we don't get! We got to go to a BYU soccer game and football game, hung out in Park City for a day shopped at the outlets and rode the Alpine slide, watched my little bros football game, hung out with family and best of all enjoyed amazing conference Saturday and Sunday!


We love Cosmo! (Dax didn't so much)

Heading up on the chairlift... froze our little bums off!


Dax LOVED the slide!


our little stud

9 comments:

erin said...

looks like SOOO much fun & cold!

Leesa said...

im glad you guys got to come up here! i love utah in the fall but FOR SURE could do without the long winters!!
you guys look darling! love that little dax... such a DOLL!!!

Emily said...

dax is so cute! sounds like a fun weekend! i love visiting Utah.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

So fun! I am glad you got to visit your family!

Oh and hi. You read hunger games? We must discuss!

ConnieB said...

Dax IS a stud! What a cute family you guys have...

Oh how I wanted to draw your name!!! Gah! But thanks for thinking my pictures are good... (: if you still want your pictures taken sometime, let me know- I'd love to!

Michele said...

It was so good to see you guys this weekend. You have a beautiful family. I am glad you all had a good time:)

J and L Palmer said...

utah is so pretty this time of year.. well, anywhere but az is pretty this time of year with fall colors! fun weekend!

Brooke said...

Such cute pictures!! I love the one of Dax at the end. He is so stinkin' cute!

JennaK said...

I thought of you when I drove past the Hobby Lobby in South Jordan at the District!