Saturday, November 1, 2008

Chippendale dancer by day Rocker by night!

We had a costume picked out for Dax as a hard rocker but Grandma D called us yesterday morning and told us about this Chippendale costume. We couldn't resist! So we had a Chippendale dancer in the day and a Rocker for our ward Trunk-Or-Treat party.
At first he just loved to Play with the money but then he was like....

Mom Dad I got this, Give me a Beat... Unts Unts Unts

This is our little Rocker Man! And yes that is a skull on my sweet babys face!

Him and Dad had matching red mohawks and real tattoos!


Mr. and Mrs. HardRocker. Oh baby!

All the chili, cornbread, and cute costumes at the party really wore out our little man! We had a fun time but it ended early, Daxey boy didn't last to long!



11 comments:

T+C=N said...

Oh my gosh! He looks soooo cute! And so do you guys! hahah I love it!

Brooke said...

So Cute!! You guys looked awesome last night. I am always so busy getting all my boys dressed up that I don't even think about dressing up myself. I am so glad you are going to be my blog stalker. I will definitely add you to my list of blogs to stalk.

Jen&Joe said...

Yah it s about time.. Your little boy is getting so big.. and so cute

&D designs said...

Hey - YEAH!!! So glad you guys are bloggin - it's addictive - Dax is soooo adorable - what a cute punker/rocker. Hey if you guys want me to make you a blog header, let me know. Send me some JPEGS and I can make you a header - Andi

mollie said...

Loved the pics! I had no idea that he was so big! Mike and I still need to come see him!

Stacy said...

I am so excited you started a blog so I can see how you were doing. You were the only girl Ashtyn I actually knew and I insisted on the spelling, way more girly. Ryan suggested the name though.
I am glad you are doing well, your little Daxten was born on our anniversary, a very good day :-)

The Turner Family said...

Oh that is cool that you started a blog it is so fun. Your Halloween costumes are so cute.

Cj-Sg said...

Welcome to the blogging world, with a little one it's a must to show off the cutie pie pictures!

Cj-Sg said...

ps I love the picture of you an Austin, it's the classic Ashtyn face. I'm pretty sure I have the same one of us with avocado masks with rollers in our hair!

Michele said...

Cute costumes. You guys ROCK!

Hey, This is Lisa. said...

Your little guy is perfect!! So, cute!! I'm glad you found me on here!