Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

We had such a fun Thanksgiving! My mom and family came down and spent the week with us. We had a blast, Austin and I both love a full house! We spent Thanksgiving day at the Clarks, we had an amazing dinner then went to the movies. We are so lucky because our families love being together. When we got married its like our families just all blended together, its great! We had such a great time just hanging out this week. Here are a few pics from turkey day. Dad, too many kisses!



Grandma and Daxey


Kendall, aka The Manney



Me Mom and Bryn scoping out the ads for SHOPPING :)



This is where Brynlee hung out while we shopped Friday ( at the bottom of the shopping basket)









3 comments:

Monica and Ryon Pulsipher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica and Ryon Pulsipher said...

Astyn,
Mom sent me the link to your blog. I used to babysit you when I was a freshman at BYU. I can't believe YOU'RE a mom now; you're absolutely beautiful. Tell your mom hi.

Michele said...

OK the pict of you and your Mom looking at the ads.... hello, twins! It looks like you guys had a great time. I can't wait to see you guys @ Christmas.