Monday, November 10, 2008

Moxie Trip to Cali

We went to San Diego with some of the Moxie crew this weekend. We got to stay in this amazing beach house in Oceanside. We went ocean kayaking, swam with sharks, played on the beach, roasted smores, and got to just sit around and eat but most of all just relax!! We took our brother Kendall down to be our Manny. It worked out awesome. We got to have Dax there with us but also got to have help so we could relax and go out and have fun. We had a blast and it was a great little get away.
To get everyone down we rented two 15 passenger Vans. It was a hoot! This is Austin driving the huge bus! It was hilarious!

Dax and I taking a nap on the beach

chilling on the sand

Austin and I strolling through La Jolla



5 comments:

&D designs said...

Hey - you guys know how to travel - we have NEVER had a Manny - L U CK Y!! Looks like you guys had a great time!

ashley wright said...

ASH!! oh my word, we're so glad you guys have a blog! We talk about you all the time and think about your sweet little Dax! He's just a doll ash! And SERIOUSLY i was dying at the HALLOWEEN PIX! What a stud... LADIES watch out!!! What a fun time in California you must have had! You look BEAUTIFUL as always! You and Aust are such a great couple- we FREAKIN LOVE YOU GUYS! tell your boys hello for us!

Meg said...

Gosh it has been a while. You have such an adorable family. Where are you living now? I feel so out of the loop.

We are living in gilbert, az. we are finished with school and just enjoying life with out home work.

it was so nice to see how you are. I love this Blog stuff!

Michele said...

Your trip looked awesome. I love the picts on the beach. Oh how I miss the beach. Especially this time of year!

Hey, This is Lisa. said...

Hey there! I made my blog private and need your email adress in order to invite you to read it....email me at lisaharward@hotmail.com and I'll add your name. Your trip looked like I blast!!