Monday, November 17, 2008

Kanab Trip

This weekend we met my Dad and family up in Kanab for a riding trip. We had SOO much fun! We went to the Pink Coral sand dunes for 2 days and did a long Trail ride the 3rd day. The long ride was called Paria it followed this river that wound down into Zion National Park and it was amazing! So gorgeous. Our little Daxten LOVED it. We buckled his car seat in the front of my dads prowler and he was grandpas little copilot, except he slept the whole time! The sound of the engine put him right to sleep, it was pretty funny. It was so great to see the family and have so much fun. Thanks guys for inviting us!

Grandpa and his co pilot

Austin got some air

Dad, Camie, and Dax (under the blanket) and Austin & I

I think this was the only 10 minutes he was awake, we had him bundled like a marshmallow

Yes Roxie the dog came with us!


Beautiful



5 comments:

Brooke said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the picture of Dax drinking from a bottle while riding in the prowler. Your family pictures are so cute too. You and your sisters are beautiful!

Michele said...

That place looks awesome. We are going to have to make a trip down there. Tell Austin, nice air. I am sure Brennan would say it had something to do with him being a diver and all:)

ashley wright said...

How fun Ash! THese pictures look awesome! We cant wait to see you guys again- HOPEFULLY it will be soon! Are you guys going to be in Mesa at Christmastime?

Devin & Ruthann said...

I love it there! Riding on those dunes is so much fun. I must say I'm jealous!

&D designs said...

I'm impressed with what great travelers you are with a baby!! Looks like fun - see ya on thanksgiving!