Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Utah Trip

Oh its so good to be home! We have spent the last 2 1/2 weeks in Utah. We had so much fun visiting all my family. We got loads and loads of snow! We got to just hang out, eat, and enjoy every second of being on vacation. I didnt blog at all while I was up there and I have like 300 pictures! So here are just a few of my fav from the trip. I got to meet up with one of my greatest friends Emily, she is like my big sissy and I love her dearly. It was so great to see her!

Our poor wimpy AZ truck with no 4 wheel drive couldn't make it up my moms hill


I don't know about this Santa Man


We got to go to Austin's missionary reunion while we were there


Loves it just like daddy


Grammy gave Dax whatever he wanted!


playing with dad



So Dax's aunt Brynlee is a whole year older then him but Dax is a whole pound bigger! She wants to hold him and be with him ALL the time. You hold one, you have to hold the other


No comments: