Monday, July 6, 2009

The 4th of July

Well I hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July!! Our little family sure did. We had a relaxing day. Went and had a bbq, swam and baked in the sun, had a nice long nap, great dinner then headed to the park to wait for fireworks. We had a blast just waiting and hanging out on our blanket.. eating! Bryce and Bree were there with us so of course it was fun! Never in my life have I ever been cold watching fireworks until this year. Usually you are sweating profusely! We had sweatshirts and we had to put the blanket over our toes. Crazy Cali humidity and chill.But the fireworks were great the little that we saw, Austin and I enjoyed watching Dax this year WAY more then watching the actual fireworks. He was HILARIOUS. They would go off and he would say "OHH ... YA..OHH" OH....YA...OHH" so dang cute. He loved them!
This was the first picture I got when the first one went off



11 comments:

ConnieB said...

CUTE pictures! And I love Dax and your matching shirts- adorable!

T+C=N said...

haha I love that last picture of Dax! He is getting so big! I cant wait to see you guys! I sent a baby shower invitation to your moms house.. Write a post about the bachelorette again.. I always love what you have to say! hahah

Emily said...

Dax is so cute! and girl you look sooo good!!! Glad you had a great 4th! and thanks for the recipe! i will so be trying it!

Our Family said...

Ash you look so freaking cute !! I love love your hair that blonde ! Your shirts are so stinking cute!! And I love Daxs face he is so cute!!! I mIss you GUyS!!

Brooke said...

Cutest little family EVER!!!

Kim said...

Adorable! Dax's face is priceless! He is so dang cute! i am glad you had a good 4th! I love seeing the fireworks, and California's are always amazing too!

The Clarks said...

COME BACK!

erin said...

cute pictures! your hair looks freakin awesome.

Eve and Tim DeLoach x2 said...

i agree with everyone else, ive always loved it super blonde! Your son is growing up so fast and he is almost 1. It feels like yesterday that we where in high school just having a blast... You guys are so cute.

Devin & Ruthann said...

You are lookin' hott in your tie die shirt!

Michele said...

The look on Dax's face when he saw the first fire work was hilarious. You have to love the 4th.