Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We love Summer!

POOL DAY!! Today we took the kids to this great pool and had so much fun! Dax is such a water bug and completely fearless! Full face plants into the water.. he is a fish! So we are having this great day.. Dax is over playing with some babies in the fountains and all of a sudden I see this kid on top of my baby double fisting him punching him over and over and over! Its really funny how fast your mother protective instincts kick in because I am not even a violent person and I wanted to drop kick this kid and then drown him in the freaking pool! I couldn't believe how mean this little boy was! He had him pinned on this downward slope so Dax couldn't even get up just pounding away on him and I was rushing over just helpless, it was HORRIBLE! Needless to say Dax was completely traumatized and screamed for quite a while! He has some little battle wounds some scratches on his neck and face, but he is ok! And all the mother had to say was "Sorry, my son is not a very nice kid." Seriously? THEN TEACH HIM!! So warning to the little 2 year old bully.. touch my kid again and your going to get hurt!

So tried to get a cousin pic with all these cute boys.. this is the best I could get! :)


This was on Sunday the day we got back to Utah, I just couldn't resist....





6 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

So So So So cute!

I can't believe that mean kid! Ugh!

The Clarks said...

I love Dax's bumb tan line! Ps...you should have slapped that kid in the mouth.

Our Family said...

So so freaking sute I love it that they are all tall as eachother ! Is he walking !?? Oh my goodness..

Michele said...

I call that protective mom thing "The Mother Bear Instinct". I am proud of you for not drop kicking the kid. I would of drop kicked the mom too:)

Whitney said...

Um devil child! That poor mother. But she should try to teach him to be nicer. Although my brother when he was that age was seriously satans spawn and no matter what my mom did to try and teach him there was nothing that could change him until he grew up. But seriously I would have be so mad too! Poor Dax. Hes just so cute!
BY the way I grew up with Austin and Bryce. Hope you dont mind me looking at your blog.

love_b said...

Oh my gosh you are so sweet.. I really haven't dropped anything.. I'm struggling with it but thank you for that comment. :) Your the one who looks amazing!!