Thursday, July 16, 2009

Carnival Fun

My favorite thing about Utah in the summer is all the little "town days" where its a week long celebration with cheesy activities all week, a nasty carnival with lots of gross food, a parade, fireworks... and lots of fun! I love it! I think it takes me back to a little girl and its more of a tradition then it actually being a spectacular event! :) So I was sad because I thought I missed most of them while we were in San Diego but low and behold we didn't!! So I took my little man to experience the Steel Days Carnival! Daxten and Brynlee had so much fun riding all the rides and I just loved watching! There was so much going on Dax was just in heaven. It was so much better taking my boy then I even remember as a little girl!

I love this picture because it shows exactly how Dax was the whole time... completely over stimulated! I was trying to get his attention and it was not happening!


Me and Dax with My darling sister Maddi on the Ferris wheel






8 comments:

love_b said...

Oh he is SOOO cute! I love his cute smile! I so miss those cheesy but fantastic carnivals!

Michele said...

How cute are Dax and Brynn in the car. I saw that the carnival was there yesterday as well and it brought back good old memories. I am glad you had fun, cute pics.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

This post was way too much cuteness. I love how excited he was!!

The Clarks said...

So cute!

Our Family said...

K so i love Daxes Hair is getting so long ! His mohawk rocks.. and the pics ... you guys all look so cute ! Tell your sisters I said hi!

J and L Palmer said...

you have a very cute son! (you know that) when do you guys get home for the summer? we need to get together!

Emily said...

love his little teeth coming in!!! so precious!

ConnieB said...

I've mentioned this before I think, but I LOVE how smiley Dax is! So happy! And you are so stinkin cute! Love your outfit (: