Wednesday, February 17, 2010

He knows him

For Valentines Day Austin got me this gorgeous marble Christus. I LOVE IT! But when Dax was down for a nap the other day I put it up on the shelf in the front room. Well Dax walked past it the other day for the first time and stopped, looked up and pointed and went ohhhh.... he knew exactly who it was. My heart just beamed. Now no matter where we are in the house you go where's Jesus? And he will run in and point to him up on the shelf and say Jssus. It melts me

10 comments:

Devin & Ruthann said...

This is SO sweet!

ashley wright said...

That is so great! I love the pictures too!! Dax melts MY heart!

Brooke said...

Just think...your 18 month old already knows who Jesus is. That is better than most of the worlds population. Way to go on being a great mom. Austin...Great gift!!

Leesa said...

way to go mommy!! i love when i feel i have taught my child a 'good' thing :)!! you are all proud and happy inside... what a GREAT feeling!! i love that he knows and is excited about it! he is just too cute!!

Michele said...

He is a good boy! Just think it will be you sending out your missionary before you know it! Way to start preparing him now:) Give him a squeeze and a kiss from us!

Eve and Tim DeLoach x2 said...

whata cutie!

The Clarks said...

He's so precious!

ConnieB said...

I know it! Brody does that too... Soooooo adorable(:

Hilarie said...

That is Precious. I love moments like that. They are smarter than we think.

J and L Palmer said...

that is so sweet! i remember when arys first said jesus. it was like
"i didn't teach you that yet..." it's amazing how sweet and inocent little kids are