Saturday, February 6, 2010

PaRtY

It was my Birthday this week. I LOVE my Birthday :) This is how my day went..
I woke up to my sweet SON wearing a cheetah print headband while playing football ( I figure they cancel each other out so I let it go)
I love him
We dropped his little bum off at grandma and grandpa Clark's and Austin and I went and played! We shopped and then went and stayed in a cute little resort under Camelback mountain. (compliments of our American Express Points) It was this old Mediterranean mansion from the 1900's that was made into a resort and so darling! I was in heaven with all there Amazing Antiques!

We had dinner at T. Cooks the resorts restaurant and I ate and ate and ate. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.
Pesto, tortellini,butter poached lobster, chocolate fudge cake, gelato.. I couldn't stop



The next morning we got up and hiked Camelback Mtn. It was a lot of fun and a Beautiful Day!


It was a GREAT Birthday!


And then it was back to real life...


Dang it I love this little Monster
Hope everyone had a great Week!





9 comments:

The Clarks said...

Glad you had a fun b-day!! Dax cracks me up!

ashley wright said...

Looks like your birthday was wonderful and well deserved :) you guys look so cute!

I love how it is always back to 'REAL LIFE' in a matter of minutes after getting our kids back !! haha! i love it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WE LOVE YOU!

Leesa said...

happy birthday cute girl! i am so glad you and your hubs got to get away! how FUN! and how cute is dax! he seems to be a little terror just like my wade... gotta love it right :)!! you look beautiful!!

Our Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday !!! Its your special day !!! happy Happy Birthday for the funnest cutest ever love ya have a good day !!!

The Bottjer Family said...

I love that resort- one of my favorites!! It's so pretty and quaint. T Cooks is AMAZING- I can't stop eating when I go there either! It looks like you guys had a great time. Happy late birthday.

J and L Palmer said...

what a fun way to spend your birthday! i love hiking but don't get around to doing it much.
john and i had fun at lunch. we should get together more often. arys had a new scratch on her face the other day and i asked what happend, and she said "that white puppy did it" haha

&D designs said...

Happy birthday! What resort did you guys stay in? We are wanting to get away! so fun!

Michele said...

I am so glad you had a great
B-day. It looks like tons of fun! You gotta love the combo of a toddler and flour:)

Brooke said...

That hotel did look amazing. I was excited to see all your fun pictures. I also love the pic of Dax playing in the baby powder. He really does look so happy. What a cute kid.