Thursday, February 11, 2010

What makes my world go round...

Today was a great day! Some crappy things happened that we had to take care of that probably should of put me in a really bad mood, but it didn't.I got to hang with my boys today and that's all that matters to me! My life is not perfect. Me and the Mr fight, I lose my patience with my son, I say the wrong things, I yell..a lot, I hate to clean, my list could go on and on but Life is to short to dwell on the bad. When life throws you lemons you grab them by your BARE hand and you squeeze yourself a nice tall glass of lemonade and you sit down put your feet up and drink! Life is good. Here are some things that remind me to always be happy...

complete innocence

laughter



unconditional love. even when he thinks I am crazy

My boys

8 comments:

ConnieB said...

haha you should go read my post today. Completely ranted about some of todays lemons.. you are awesome for being optimistic!

Michele said...

Way to make lemonade! I hope all is well. We love you guys. You have a darling family.

ashley wright said...

A.M.E.N. !!!! Seriously, you're right on girl. Way to be positive. Crap will always hit the fan, but life IS too short to get upset. ps. it always makes me feel better about myself when i hear that im not the only who yells or loses patience!! haha!! i think you are awesome. and how could dax's SWEET FACE NOT bring ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD!!!???!!!!! What a gem! we love you!

ashley and wes said...

Ashtyn, "You and the Mr. Fight?" You fight? You mean you actually have disagreements? Don't worry, Ashley and I often find ourselves in vexatious debates over who has more love for the other. I am sure your reference to discord in your marriage refers to a similar quagmire. Or maybe, like our marriage, you find yourself constantly engaged in a verbal battle over who gets to take out the trash, wash the dishes, or change a precious little diaper. Marriage truly is a roller coaster.

[Ash, in all seriousness, I love reading your blog and I think you and Austin are a perfect match. I am just glad to find out that you guys have a normal marriage. You've got great perspective. Have a good one.]

Wes

The Herberts said...

What a great attitude about a stinky day! It's quite refreshing to know that there is some optimism left in this world.... way to go!! (Now - I may be calling to get some pointers :) Have a great day!!

The Turner Family said...

That's what it is to be human! I am in the same club! Your baby is getting so cute and big. He reminds me of Austin when he was little he just has blond hair. I have to dig up an old picture after we move of me holding Austin. I think you would get a kick out of it.

Devin & Ruthann said...

Yeah, dito everything Ashley said.

And, loved what Wes said!

The Turner Family said...

that is so sweet!