Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We all have bums!


So Dax's new facsination is lifting up Sadie's tail and going ewww. Ewww.
So this morning we were all laying in bed and Dax was going off over and over, eww ewww while lifting Sadies tail up. So I finally said Dax, Sadies bum isnt gross we all have bums. So I pointed to his and said you have a bum then pointed to Dads and said Dad has a bum and then to mine, so does Mommy. We all have bums and they are not ewww. He thought for a second... then patted me right on my bum and with that look of absolute disgust said Ewwwwwww!!!!! Well I tried.

This kid kills me


8 comments:

The Herberts said...

Hilarious!!! Ha ha

The Clarks said...

Haha he's so funny! Can't wait till I get one of my own! Just a few short months!

Michele said...

Kids- they say the darndest things. At least they make us laugh:)

Brooke said...

I told my kids that story tonight, and they were laughing so hard!!

Whitney said...

ha ha ha! He is so funny.

ConnieB said...

hahaha!! That is hilarious! I love this.. (:

******** said...

Hey need your email address we are making our blog private!

Devin & Ruthann said...

hahaha! too funny!