Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bridal Bliss




My last best friend got married last week. Jenn and her sweetheart got sealed for time and all eternity on Thursday. She was such a GORGEOUS bride and I am so proud of her. It was so neat to be in the temple finally with my 2 best girls. I feel so fortunate to have the church in my life and receive blessings from it everyday. I don't ever want to take for granted how lucky we are to be able to be with our families for eternity. Jenn and her new hubby are so perfect together and I love them both!!
P.S Jenn's sister Karissa did all the food ( + wedding cake) and I wish I had a picture of it because it was all AMAZING! She is a pastry chef and is so good at what she does. If anyone needs catering in the dessert department let me know, I'll get you her # :)



No comments: