Monday, February 16, 2009

I am so ANGRY

Ok I am doing my 1st rant post ever because my husband is sick of listening to me so here we go.....
Jason Jason Jason!!! I am honestly like sick to my stomach.I have bitten off ALL of my nails this wonderful Monday evening. Bug eyes and Melissa? Really??? I cannot beleive that he got rid of Jillian. I have not really liked any of them but after everyone got voted off I had a little bit of hope of him finding some depth with Jillian, but no. I think he is so great and I was so excited for him to find this amazing woman that was real and and had depth to her and who was ready to be a mother, I just don't think Molly and Melissa have that. Melissa acts like she is 15 and still in high school and Molly just BUGS, kinda like her eyes. I am so mad and don't even want to watch the finale. (But of course I will because I am completely hooked) So I am putting my prediction in for Bug eyes and if its Melissa in 2 weeks that gets the ring, I have lost ALL respect for our Bachelor. Thank You stupid reality show for completely sucking me in and getting me so upset!

6 comments:

Michele said...

I hate to break it to you but he is totally in love with Melissa. Also, at the begining of the season they showed a little clip of him proposing. The girl was wearing a pinky ring. The only 2 girls that I have seen wearing a pinky ring our Melissa and Stephanie. So sorry, it is Mel for Jason. I liked Jillian too. But I definetly think Jason and Mel have more chemisrty than anyone. Sorry Ash:(

The Clarks said...

yeah sick. i hate them. i think i hate jason too. ok no i dont.

Devin & Ruthann said...

I like Melissa! And I like Molly too. But Jill was sweet too...I don't know...what ever makes him happy! I'm totally addicted too!

J and L Palmer said...

ok, so i'm not into the bachelor.. but i'm going to comments about your hawaii trip..
you guys looked like you ahd a lot of fun! i love the weather forecast thing about the coconut! if john makes a lot of money this summer we're going to hawaii also. he' snever been!

mollie said...

I'm glad you love the bachelor too. Jillian was definitely my favorite. I thought she was the most down to earth and mature. But unfortunately I think Jason had fallen for Melissa from the beginning, so I'd be really surprised if he didn't pick her (although I think that if he doesn't choose Melissa, then he'd choose DeAnna, which would make me even more angry!). Molly just really bugs me too!

T+C=N said...

Omg. I feel the pain. I have become so emotionally involved in this show.. its insane. He is an idiot. Jillian was BY FAR the best women for him. Hes so dumb.