Monday, February 16, 2009

ALOHA!

Well Aloha! I have been so busy this week I have not got our Hawaii pics up! So here we go (sorry there are so many)! We had so much fun. It was absolutely gorgeous, I couldn't believe how green it was! That was the first thing I noticed along with all the roosters EVERYWHERE. Its so funny they just run around like no big deal all over the island. Anyways We went with my mom and her 5 kids and just had a great time. We did lots of relaxing on the beach/pool, touring the island, visiting the waterfalls, eating, hiking, snorkeling and relaxing :) Our favorite thing we did was this all night luau that included a tour of there gardens(20 acres), the best all you can eat feast( they taught us how they cook there pigs in the ground wrapped in leaves) AMAZING! And then a show after which was all the Hawaiian woman and male dancers, fire juggling/eating/dancing, and all there native fun. It was so cool! The Hawaiians were so nice and we had a great vacation. Defiantly want to visit again... soon :)


These were the guys that pulled our cooked pigs out of the ground



Daddy and Dax loved chasing the peacocks







They loved playing in the sand together, it was so cute!



Love it!



We did a hike every morning that led down to this huge light house out on these cliffs. It was the most amazing place

drinking a coconut, not so good










This was out in front of this amazing huge cave that the lava made, pretty neat





3 comments:

T+C=N said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! Next time take me and Trent with you :) I want to go SO bad! And Ash! You look amazing! You will have to give me some pointers on loosing that baby weight when mines out of the oven!

Unknown said...

Wow, how fun! I can't wait to go there someday!

Michele said...

I loved all the picts! It looks like you all had a blast. I love the pict of Dax in the sand with his name (very creative). Also, he is as big (or bigger) than Brynn! How fun for you guys.