Monday, February 23, 2009

Lets talk Bachelor!!

Ok so I have to admit I think that everyone is right about Melissa being the new wifey of our beloved Jason. I just hope he is happy! What a drama filled night, I loved it!! haha there were some unbelievable women on this season. I still love Stephanie, she is so amazing. And Jillian, I sure hope they find happiness. So it looks like Jillian might be our next bachelorette eh?? We shall see. And for next week, I can hardly stand it!! Its going to be so juicy! And I just want to invite everyone out to my house for a....

Bachelor Season Finale PARTY!!!
Come over @ 6:55 with your favorite treat so we can shrill together over the last episode. Let me know if you can make it!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devin & Ruthann said...

I would LOVE to come! I'll tell Devin he's got kid duty! How fun! I can't wait to see who Jason picks!

The Bottjer Family said...

I haven't ever really watched the show (don't hate me) but I'd love to come over for a girl's night. I'm assuming Monday? Maybe someone can fill me in!!!

ashley and wes said...

ASH!!!... i would TOTALLY love to come... exept we kind of live far away!!!!!! i cant wait for next week... jeesh. have fun! dax is such a big boy now. i love it!

Brooke said...

I LOVE IT! It is nice to know that someone shares my obsession. I am for sure there. I usually just fold my laundry while watching, but this will be WAY better!