Thursday, February 19, 2009

I know I have post like every day this week but I had to post about my little monster, this was such a big week for him! He got a big boy car seat, a highchair and can sit up all by himself perfectly! He loves all his new stuff and struts it like a big boy. Along with becoming "A big boy" he seems to be getting a "bigger attitude". He is starting to know what he wants and he makes sure we know and I am not sure mom likes it very much! But its so fun to watch each new thing he does so its ok, I just love him! How could it not be ok with a face like that? Is he not the cutest?? :)




3 comments:

The Bottjer Family said...

So cute. Gotta love getting new baby gear.... pretty soon it will take over your house. Ha hah. =)

T+C=N said...

Omg! Ash he looks so cute! I love his big smile in every picture! I cant WAIT for mine!! :)

Michele said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. Soak up every moment (even when he is being a monster) some day you will miss it! He is a cute little guy.