Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Is Jack Jack, Dax Dax??


















So everywhere I go I get told that Dax looks just like Jack Jack from the Incredibles. Today I was shopping and the sales lady that was helping me couldn't stop laughing because she said she was ready for Dax to get up out of his stroller and shoot some super powers at her. She called everyone over to show them that it was jack jack. So I had to come home and look it up because its been forever since I have seen the movie and Austin and I couldn't stop laughing! It does look like him!! What do ya think?

4 comments:

Michele said...

I think they are right! He does look like him. I guess you have a super hero on your hands!

Brooke said...

Ok, that is so funny. There is a definite resemblance. When Caden was little everyone told me he looked like Calvin from the Calvin and Hobbs comic. I think it was because his head was 3 times the size of his body. Dax is too dang cute. I love that kid!

J and L Palmer said...

haha, i guess he does a little, that's funny. i want to have a kid with super powers, your lucky!

Devin & Ruthann said...

Oh my goodness, totally! Dax's tongue is even to the side like Jack Jack. How cute!