Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The last rose.. then another

So what do you say about last night? There is just to much to even begin! Poor Melissa, stupid Molly, Jason your a pig... All I do have to say is I loved every DRAMA filled second of our finale + after the rose breakup and beg for bug eyes back. I just want to thank all you girls who came to my little party! It was so fun to sweat, hold your breath, bite your nails, dissect every detail, laugh, scream and enjoy with you girls! I wish I would of had a picture taken of us because it was priceless!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

That was so much fun. I wish we would have video taped us so we could see how ridiculous we were with our hearts racing and our palms sweating. It was definitely some good times! Thanks for the fun night!

love_b said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog, fun! I know she is getting so big.. it makes me so sad that they grow so fast! Your little guy is a cutie I love his cute face! I didn't keep up with the bachelor this season, I had to ask Charde' a couple times what was going on and to comment on how Molly's hair/eyeshadow bugged me! :)