Monday, March 30, 2009

Sharing

So I am pretty good about sharing stuff. (Was not the greatest growing up but getting better now that I am married and have a baby) But... I HATE sharing my treats. Always have Always will! Like, lets say when Austin and I go out to dinner and we get dessert and I get a better one then him (which always happens because I am a better food picker outer than him) I will always give him a little bite because I am not horribly rude but when he comes back for a 2nd Forget about it! I DON'T want to share with him! K listen might sound selfish... but I share EVERYTHING else with him HAPPILY but when it comes to my treats I don't want to share! So today I went to Target and had a marvelous day looking and shopping around and of course I had to pick myself up a bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs. (My stock just ran out yesterday.) These are my favorite! I look forward to them 10 months out of the year because they only come out for my pleasure at Easter. So I am driving home and have to bust some out. Dax was just back in his carseat hanging out playing with his toys. I thought great! I can sneak them he wont even have to know and then I wont have to share. WRONG!! I very discretely put one in my mouth and he was whining for some!! haha so I had my stupid selfish moment then gave him the one I was eating. (They have a hard shell so I had to bird feed him.) As he was enjoying MY mini egg I had the greatest light bulb go off in my head! I had that amazing soft moist chocolate taste in my mouth still and I was like this is the best, I can put them in my mouth and have the amazing mouth orgasm then give it to my Daxey to swallow and get all the CALORIES!! Hello.. can you say great! So I found out 2 great things today that made me happy. I don't mind sharing my treats with my son and 2 I don't feel guilty about getting fat off my mini eggs! :)

Now I am going to go watch my FAVORITE GIRL Ellen and its 3:34! I got DVR today and I am so excited I cant even stand it. I get to go watch it from the beginning and not even watch ANY commercials! This Day is great

7 comments:

Devin & Ruthann said...

You are too funny! I love the term "mouth orgasm." I've never heard that but it's the perfect description for something SO yummy! Oh, and I'm so happy for you that you got DVR. Now that you have it, you'll never go back! It's the best thing ever!

T+C=N said...

oh my gosh. I was laughing out loud! Love this post! I love DVR!!!

The Bottjer Family said...

I agree. I am not against getting fat off mini eggs. I seem to restock a few times a month during the easter candy season.... speaking of which, I need to go get some...... yum!

ashley wright said...

ha HA! oh my goodness. that was a funny post!! i share things with paisley too(last night it was a monster cookie from target; my favorite...!) and yes, its the best because you tell yourself at least i didnt eat the WHOLE thing! youre awesome!ps. LOVE LOVE LOVE the cancun pix... i MUST go there someday! maybe you guys can come with us and show us around!

J and L Palmer said...

dvr was the best thing i could have done for our marriage! haha. but i totally get where your coming from with the whole sharing thing! i mean, why would you share a treat when your husband has the opportunity to get the same thing, but doesn't and his isn't as good as yours! i do with arys, try and sneak things, but it doesn't work too well. and so i eat junk food at the worst time of day.. right before i go to bed!

Brooke said...

I was seriously laughing my stinkin' head off. You kill me. Oh, and by the way...I just bought some tonight at the grocery store, so you may find some on your porch in the next day or two. I am not sure if I can eat them the same way now that I know you are having a "mouth orgasm" when you eat them. It just seems wrong. Ha Ha!

&D designs said...

I love the cadbury mini eggs too! But I have not been successful finding them - I'll keep looking - they're too yummy. Also, I don't like sharing treats either or drinks! Not even with my kids :)