Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Quick trip to Utah

On Friday we flew up to Utah to baptize my little brother Ethan. As most of you know his dad passed away last year and when my Mom asked him who he wanted to baptize him without skipping a beat he wanted Austin! He did a great job baptizing and the conformation was incredible. It was a really special day and Austin was so honored to do it. The power of the priesthood is so amazing and I am so grateful my husband honors it and is able to exercise it. I love our church and our newest member to it, Congrats Ethan!
Dax got his own seat on the plane!Good looking boys!

Sunday night we did Fondu, SO good, as you can see on Bryn's face!




1 comment:

Michele said...

It was so fun to get to see you guys. You have a darling family. Yes, I agree the priesthood is an amazing gift that we are blessed to have!