Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another semester begins!

As another semester of school started today I wanted to take a second and tell my sweet husband how grateful I am for him. Honey you are my whole world! You are so amazing. You do so much for me and Daxten. Thank you for how hard you work for us. I know you don't love going to school, but you get up and go for us. I know you don't love being gone and working so hard but you are exceptional at work and provide everything we need, and want! When I am ungrateful I am sorry, I am just selfish and want more of you! You are my husband, my lover, and my best friend. I love every second of being your wife! You are the BEST dad and our little man loves you so much. Thank you for exceeding every standard I wanted my husband to be. We love you so much! You are the best! Hope your first day back to school is great! Now hurry home to us! :)








1 comment:

J and L Palmer said...

hey how are you? daxten is so cute! ok yes i've been wanting to go out to your guys's place too. it's hard for us to plan things because john's work is so random. but let's set a date.. and tell austin to talk to john more about the summer thing.. i want to get out of here for a few months!!