Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas

Christmas Eve Our little Santa
Everyone helping getting dinner ready

I know that looks like our little family, but that's my Gorgeous Momma with my boys


Continuing the tradition of acting out the nativity. It used to be everyone but our family got to big so now its just the little grand kids. Dax got to be Jesus this year


Yes that is me wrapped in a pink boa singing my heart out! It has been tradition that I sing, "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas." I told everyone this would be my last year. I think 19 years of this singing sensation is enough! :)


We did a family sing-a-long to Mamma Mia.So much fun!

Our Santa had enough of all our singing entertainment


Christmas Morning



Austin's and Dax's 1st WHITE Christmas, and lots of it!




Christmas Day
Wrestling with grandpa
We went up to my great grandpa and grandma Schoonover's and spent a few days with my dads family. It was a t of fun. We just hung out with the family and did some snowmobiling.




Dax and great grandma Schoonover




1 comment:

Michele said...

Oh come on you have a few more years of "I want a hippopatamus for Christmas" in a. At least till Dax can take over:)