Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dang it I LOVE this kid!

So I know I am an obsessed first time momma but I cant believe how fast Dax is growing! He is getting so funny. He thinks he is king of the castle and loves getting all the attention! He already knows how to work the room. He gives them that grin and the big blue eyes and people cant resist, and he knows it! It cracks me up. So I had to convert to the baby chair this week from the bouncy seat because he has learned to sit up and lean over and grab things off the counter! He is going to fall out! I am so sad, I am going to miss the convenience of just popping him in the seat on the counter whenever I need to. But I have to get over it, and just enjoy he cant crawl over the house yet and make a mess right? I love this boy to entirely much. He definitely has me wrapped around his little finger!
Big Boy

This wont be happening again!


He thinks its pretty funny he is big!

4 comments:

Michele said...

It is sad how fast they grow up! I am glad you are taking the time to enjoy him.

The Turner Family said...

It is so sad when they grow up. He looks like a little Austin with blond hair.

ashley wright said...

gosh darn it they do grow fast!!! but they keep getting more and more fun! love him. he's darling! ps. you look so gorgeous!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! look at his super blonde hair! congrats!