Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years and Las Vegas

This last weekend we were in Las Vegas. I have an uncle who is confined to a wheelchair and he plays on the Utah Jazz professional wheelchair team. It is so amazing!! These men (and women) are so good. Its pretty dang intense, so fun to watch and pretty humbling. They play all over the states in tournaments but my family makes it a trip every year to Vegas.







New Years Day
We had a really fun day on New Years. I got to go with 2 of my sissys to get pedicures. My favorite! Then we did a little bit of shopping and sledding!


My boy is the best shopper!

Cutest snow bunnies ever!

Mom and I soaring down the hill



2 comments:

Michele said...

Looks like fun. Hopefully we can come next year!

Emily Lauren said...

Hi, this is Emily, Austins friend from jr high/highschool. Just found your blog from Jenny's and was so excited. I had heard you guys had a little boy (congratulations) but hadn't ever seen him. He's adorable!
You guys look so happy- It's good to see you're doing so well :)