Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weekend Festivities!

This weekend Austin went up for a business trip to Utah and Bryce went with him, so Bree and I had a sissy weekend. We had so much fun! She came over and had a sleepover. A REAL sleepover, like sleep in the same bed stay up talking till 3 am sleepover. I felt like I was in high school! It was so much fun. Saturday afternoon we went and picked up our men from the airport and went to our little Brothers wrestling state tournament. He did so good, lost the last match and he was bummed but he did AWESOME! 2ND in State!! Good Job Hayden you are a stud!



Playing dress up with my pretty boy and choking Dad


I also found out on Friday night some AMAZING NEWS..... My birthday is on Sunday (yes I share with the super bowl every few years) that we are going to HAWAII!!! Just want to say Thank You Thank You Thank You to my amazing husband and Mom for making it happen. I don't even believe its real yet! So I am sad to say I will be missing our home boys in the big game, but sorry Cards I got a flight to catch to Hawaii!!!!




7 comments:

T+C=N said...

Oh my goodness! That will be sooo fun! Dax is so cute! I love his smile!

Michele said...

I am so excited for you that you sre going to Hawaii. What a cool b-day present! You will have fun. I know your Mom is so excited you guys are coming:)

Devin & Ruthann said...

How exciting! Yea for Hawaii!

Oh, and I see you made it to Hobby Lobby:)

The Bottjer Family said...

How fun is that!!!!! So cool! I was at Hobby Lobby the same day!

J and L Palmer said...

ok i'm sad we couldn't come out last friday! it's really good we didn't tho because arys ended up having some other contagious disease!! yuck, i am so done with her being sick! but we'll have to plan another play date.. have fun in hawaii!

&D designs said...

what a fun sleepover weekend. Looks like you guys went to hobby Lobby - I was telling Delight that I need Bree to help me with some flower arrangements. She wants to get together and do that after Kendall goes to utah - what do ya think?

Denyse said...

Hello, didn't even know you had a blog! How fun, how was Hawaii??